RX-79 08 MS Team


RX-79 08 MS Team



Bought from Hobbymate at Bras Besah, this is a 2 kit set costing just under $20. I had just finished watching 08 MS Team and liked it a lot. The Gundams and Mobile Suits in this series have very classic lines and cool 'ground type weaponry.

In terms of learning points, I used fluid mask to successfully mask the larger circle around the left chest. An issue with the Hazel had and this Gundam had was the dark grey joints the connect the upper and lower leg/arm parts. Should I paint them dark grey first, then put them into the joint and mask them to prevent them from being oversprayed white? For the RX-79, I did it the first pay .

Another learning point from the Hazel is that you need to do some filing in order to make space for the joints to move without the paint rubbing off.




Paints
Vallejo Model Colour Flat Blue, Vermillion, Neutral Grey and others. I think I used Model Air Golden Yellow instead of Flat yellow.




Comments

Popular Posts